Bar Service

Twelve 31 Events has a New Hampshire Off-Site Liquor License.  We’d be happy to discuss providing bar service for your next event. Keep in mind, we only provide bar services for events we’re already catering. 

We offer two kinds of bar services.

  1. Cash Bar:  If your guests will be paying for drinks, our cash bar service is a good option.  All you need to do is provide the bar area and we’ll do the rest. Keep in mind, cash bars are not allowed at private homes/ residences. As always, check with your venue too. The size of your event will determine how many bartenders you will need.

  2. Open Bar:  You provide the beer, wine and liquor, we do the rest. We provide everything else needed to keep the drinks flowing. There are a few different options for open bars including type of bar and how many bartenders you’ll need. Each bar service agreement is customized so it is best to have a conversation with us. We only provide bar services for events we’re catering. The maximum time for an open bar is four hours.